Okay, here’s a little something for you. We all have times when we get into procrastination mode. Here are 13 ways I procrastinate instead of doing what I should be doing, editing.
1) Popword – a cool little game I play to kill time and still feel like I might be doing something writing related. Hey, I’m still working with words after all.
2) The Dragon Cave – a cool little forum game I play with some of the Diva and Diva Dudes at RD.
3) Romance Divas – yeah, a great place to procrastinate with other writers.
4) SFF Chronicles – another forum I tend to frequent.
5) Rum & Monkey – oh, you don’t want to go here. You’ll spend hours having fun with the amazing little tests and generators people have created, or you’ll find that you can make your own and it’s all over with.
6) SomethingRotten.com – Interesting place to visit
7) Something Awful: The internet makes you stupid – You have got to check out the pranks. OMG, some of them are hilarious!
8 ) Pandora.com – I’m not sure if Pandora Radio is procrastination, but sometimes I do start looking up lyrics to song, so I guess it is at times.
9) Wordle – Oh, I found this link on RD and haven’t been the same since. lol.
10) The Seventh Sanctum – oh my, you could get lost here. There are all sorts of random generators here. If your stuck for a story idea, stop by for a visit and you may never leave.
11) Write or Die – Not so much a procrastination tool, but a motivation tool. Fun to try, but I’ve never been up for kamikaze mode.
12) Cryptoquote – I love these, my DH brings the paper home from work so I can do these at home.
13) In closing, I will leave you with this.
Happy Thursday everyone.