Okay, so I’m not being very inventive today. I blame NaNoWriMo for sucking my mind dry. Here we go. 13 of my favorite morning things.
2) Empty House. I’m not enjoying this one today, but I wish I was. When the house is quiet and empty and it isn’t quite dawn I can sometimes get some major word counts in and my mind seems to work better for writing.
3) Lovable canines. My dogs are huge babies. What’s better than waking up and getting licked in the face and a fuzzy in greeting by your favorite fur balls?
4) A Hot Bath. I love hot baths. Nothing makes you melt quite like a steaming bath and the scent of lavender bubble bath.
5) Peace and Quiet. I hate being bugged first thing in the morning. I don’t like to deal with anything but my imaginary worlds before 8am.
6) When A Plan Comes Together. I like to write in the mornings, so, when I wake up and I have the perfect plan (usually a devious one) for my characters, it just makes my day.
7) Boston Cream Doughnuts. Yeah, they’re my addiction and I don’t get nearly enough of Dunkin’ Doughnuts Boston Cream to go with my morning coffee.
8 ) Lovable Children. I have older kids so when I get a hug or an “I love you”, it’s the best thing ever.
9) Hot Water. Yep, you heard me right. Have you ever tried to boil water for a bath because your stupid hot water heater has gone out for the THIRD time in two years? The assholes don’t even want to give me a new one. I’m so pissed about it. *sigh*
10) Morning Chat with the Divas. Gotta love it. The Divas are a sure way to put a smile on my face no matter how bad of a morning I’ve had. ((Hugs)).
11) My Fluffy Robe. I hate being cold. Creation only knows why I moved up north. My robe keeps me nice and toasty in the mornings.
12) A Good Joke. I have a friend that sends me morning jokes sometimes, or funny videos she’s found. Gotta love a laugh before 8am.
13) More Coffee. I might have said this once before, but it bears repeating. Coffee, coffee, coffee. *sips* ahhhh. 😉
Happy Thursday everyone!